Monday, September 26, 2011

More-Or-Less

Alright children, it's time for story time again. Worry not, I'll make this one somewhat brief.

So every time I see A-Train I blush really bad, mince my words, and make an idiot of myself. Awesome. Not the point though. There is another certain some one who I've known for a couple of months now that has me confused. For the sake of blogging, we'll call him Mr. More-or-Less.
About a month ago Mr. More-or-Less attempted to take me on a date. It was somewhat horrific. Ok, horrific wasn't a nice way to put it. On the list of worst dates ever, it wasn't all that terrible. But it wasn't all that great either. We kind of stop talking and hanging out as much afterwards. No skin off my back.
But then yesterday, out of the blue, he texts me and says "I think we need to spend more time together. I've missed you." Hmmm. Interesting. Either this man is lonely and thinks I'm desperate, or he's finally come to his senses. What the hey. I said "Sure, if you'd really like to try again."
Now he always wants to find excuses to spend time with me. I graced him with my presence tonight, and it was actually somewhat fun. We ate unhealthy things and then swung on the tallest swing-set I've ever seen in my life.
Problem? 1. I think a recently close friend of mine likes him too. (On the other hand, that's never really stopped me before, but this leads me into the next problem...) 2. A-Train. I think I like A-Train enough to not bother with Mr. More-or-Less and let the friend have him. 3. I think Mr. More-or-Less might like me more than I know.
Solution? No clue. But so far, I'm in favor of A-Train. I'll keep y'all posted though, don't worry. I have a concert on thursday and I'm out-of-my-skin excited to see A-Train in a Tux. Foreshadowing? I sure hope so :)

1 comment:

  1. Ah, the love life of the young and restless. Take your time, and make sure he's right for you and not just someone who seems to like you a lot. You are beautiful and I'm sure you'll make the right choice :)

    ReplyDelete