Thursday, June 30, 2011

I've Come to Realize

Even though an amazing feeling comes from gaining a new friend, it can never quite level out the pain that comes with loosing your best friend.

Be honest and upfront with people, but don't make painful accusations that will push them away. 
I realize that I pushed my best friend away, and that it's my fault because I really hurt one of the most important people in my life.
I realize that this should not have happened, but only happened because I was foolish.
I realize that I might not ever get you back again because of my actions.
I realize a lot of things about this situation, but most of all:

I realize that I'm sorrier than I've ever been, that I've wanted to take back every single word that I've said to you today ever since the moment they crossed my lips, and that I'll miss being able to call one of the greatest people on this planet my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment