Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh

It's so refreshing just talking to someone.
There are so many amazing people in this world, and I probably know the most amazing people out there.
Shout outs!
-My familia... what more can I say? Angels, all of them.
-My Society Of Foxy Female friends... My girls are always there for me :)
-My amazing amazing best friends. I've gotten so close to each of them, and they're all such awesome people I can't even handle it!
-All of the other people I know! I honestly don't think that I dislike anyone right now.

Advice for people wanting a new friend:
1. Find a potential friend.
2. Sit down and talk to said potential friend.
3. Be yourself.
BAM!!!!!!
That person is probably (hopefully) your friend now.

This works. Now everyone go make a new friend! It's a great, refreshing feeling :)

1 comment:

  1. You know, since I hardly get out into the world right now, I've found a plethora of online friends. It's amazing who can find on twitter, and even if they live half a world away you can chat a daily basis, so fun. Love you too!

    ReplyDelete