Sunday, June 26, 2011

Secret Love Affair

Nothing quite like a duet between Cecilia Bartoli and Bryn Terfel.
Or a bubble bath, many alit candles, and an old EFY CD for that matter.

If you'd like to become addicted to the amazingly glorious voice of Bryn like I am, click HERE!
Just to add a bit more happiness to your life.

But this is not the reason why we are here.

We are here, once again, because of my confusion. Why I can never seem to write a post where I am not confused about life or boys, I do not understand. I guess I just don't know what I want anymore.
Don't get me wrong dear friends, I am perfectly happy on my own. That is a trait that has taken awhile to develop, but I can finally say I am perfectly happy without a man. But that doesn't mean I still don't want one.
With all of the things that have been going on with my family lately, I'm surprised at myself. But there are several boys on my list (do not worry! It's a good list, not a hit list). Apparently the main problem is that I cannot seem to figure out where each person falls on the list. Hence my confusion, stress, and need for the soothingly sensuous voice of my beloved Bryn Terfel.
It will take some time and developments for me to fully understand my list and therefore my heart, so until then I will: take more bubble baths, listen/fall in love with Bryn some more, reread the twilight series for the fourth time (my books that I read when I'm lonely and bored), and eat as much chocolate and peanut butter as my little heart desires.
Amen.

Post Script: If you have not figured it out yet, the secret love affair is between myself, Bryn Terfel, Bubble baths, candles, peanut butter, chocolate, and Twilight. Catching hook right?

2 comments:

  1. Those are my favorite kind of love affairs. Good to keep your options open. Someday your prince will come :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks Jen! Nice to know someone's listening and has hope for me! :)

    ReplyDelete