Sunday, April 17, 2011

Will I Ever Know?

There are several things that I will never understand.

1. Advanced Calculus.

2. The female mind. (Yes, I realize that as a female I should be able to somewhat understand my own mind, but I don't.)

3. Why people have to send you angry emails revealing feelings that they kept concealed two years ago and then make you feel like crap because you never figured out that something was wrong and that you needed to fix it. Yes I see that you need to vent hurt feelings. But does it really make you feel better to hurt us too?

4. Why I struggle to get dates. Everyone always says how I'm amazing at flirting and that I'm really pretty and nice, yet it doesn't seem to deliver.

5. Why I can't just let people go. If someone makes it perfectly clear that they don't want me, why can't I just accept it and move on?

6. The full spectrum of Infinity/Eternity.

7. Why I'm a sucker for multi-colored eyes and voices that make my heart melt.

8. What the best part about Cafe Rio Pork Salad is.

9. Why I'm completely and hopelessly in love with music, and people that bring music into my life.

There are most certainly more things that I will never know or understand, but those are the things which have been weighing heavily on my mind. (Particularly #3, 4, 5, and 9) So the real question is what do I do now? Where do I go from here? Let's find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment