Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Loverly :)

So now that I've written about things that I don't understand, I figured I should write about things that I love. This will probably be a very long list since I'm very loving.
-Opera and Bel Canto singers. Especially Bryn Terfel and Luciano Pavarotti.
-Dancing in the rain and/or playing in sprinklers.
-Being at the ocean and running from the tides. (Even if I loose my phone in the process.)
-My S.O.F.F. Girls! They are stinkin amazing and have been there for me ever since I was a young lass.
-Twirling in flowy skirts
-Putting on lots of make up, curling as many of my hairs as possible, and putting on my nicest dress just to feel pretty and to practice my operas.
-Pork Salad. Enough said.
-Feeling like an adult but still being a kid inside.
-Disney Channel. Stupid shows but no gross and sketchy topics or commercials. Perfect.
-My best friends.

-My Chamber Choir Family
-My Actual Family <3
There are plenty of more things that I love but I have to run to class!

2 comments:

  1. So glad that I was included in this list! Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We seriously need a picture of all of us S.O.F.F. girls!

    ReplyDelete