Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Way Discussion


First of all I'd like to propose that you can never be too old for sponge rollers. Exhibit A:


Second of all I'd like to discuss (rather just type to my computer and not expect any replies back) my frustration with this cold that I have.

I am frustrated with my cold. I have two or three concerts every week this month. This is no bueno.

That was quite the one-way discussion right?!

Third I would like to publicly state that I have no idea what to do with my love life! The past seven months were spent being head over heels for someone to no avail, so now I'm trying to build a bridge and get over it. This specific bridge happens to be very attractive and I happen to see him everyday, so I really need to lay down the moves to have this guy work out! I'd rather not waste my time again.

So what should I do?
I haven't the slightest idea.

We'll see how this goes. Wish me luck!
P.S. If ye havest any tips or various flirtation devices that ye wouldst be willing to share, please...PLEASE...(pretty) PLEASE share!

No comments:

Post a Comment