Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Secret Obsession/Shame

I have a secret obsession. An obsession so embarrassing that I dare not mention it to any self respecting music major, so I write it on my blog for me and friends and family only. My secret obsession is Glee. (Oh gosh I hate myself for it!) I mean don't get me wrong, most of the music makes my ears bleed. But the drama and the attractiveness of some of the characters has me hooked. It may be because I've been super lonely all week or because I have nothing else to watch, but unfortunately I really really like it.

My favorite song (The only one I'll probably listen to more than once) is the first duet that Rachel and Jesse ever sing, "Hello," originally done by Lionel Richie. Go here (hover over the word here to get the link) to hear it!

Anyways, it will always be my secret (not so secret) shame that I've watched almost 3/4 worth (soon to be all) of the Glee episodes ever made in the past 4 days. Yes. My life is this sad right now. I miss school so much!

4 comments:

  1. you poor thing. I agree with you that you should never admit this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no...you've fallen off the deep end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! I'm so ashamed... But I've been cooped up in my house for the past week basically alone with nothing else to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's alright everyone, I've found help!

    ReplyDelete