Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Song Mash-Up!

So I've been listening to two songs over and over again because they both seem to match my every thought right now. So I'm gonna mash-up the lyrics to Lionel Richie's "Hello" and Bonnie Tyler's "Total Eclipse of the Heart." Here is my love life through mashed up lyrics!

I've been alone with you inside my mind,
and in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times.
Hello, is it me you're looking for?
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified, 
but then I see the look in your eyes.
I see it in your eyes, I see it in your smile, you're all I've ever wanted -
my arms are open wide.
You know just what to say, and you know just what to do,
and I want to tell you so much - I love you.


I need you now tonight, and I need you more than ever,
and if you only hold me tight, we'll be holding on forever.


Your love is like a shadow on me all the time,
I don't know what to do I'm always in the dark,
I really need you tonight.
I wonder where you are, and I wonder what you do
are you somewhere feelin' lonely or is someone loving you?
Tell me how to win your heart for I haven't got a clue
But let me start by saying "I love you."


Once upon a time I was falling in love, 
now I'm only falling apart.
Nothing I can do, total eclipse of the heart.


Every now and then I fall apart.
I want to tell you so much - I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Because I love you, I gave your blog and award. Check it out here - http://abookagirlajourney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete