Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Long Time No See

It's been a very long time my friends. Life has been busy busy, and I feel somewhat bad that my blog got neglected for the past month or so. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what to write....
Let's talk about my performance life. It's been fantastic - I've had either concerts or recitals at least once a week. I'm very blessed to be able to eat up the musical lifestyle. Yum. For a time in my life I wasn't sure if music was what I really wanted to do with my life. I was seriously debating switching my major (to who knows what) or just dropping out to go to cosmetology school. That would've been a mistake. After some soul searching, I rekindled my passion for music so I feel can finally feel content with where I am right now.
I'm thankful to be happy with my life. I also went through a rough patch in which I felt like my life wasn't progressing. I was unhappy and felt as if I had no direction. But, after a lovely talk with my amazing Bishop, the fog I was living in felt lifted. I just needed to see the bigger picture.
Boys? Oh boys. I have four best best friends (or brothers rather) that fill my days with laughter. I love each of them so much, but I know that someday they all can't be my best friends. When I'm all old and married I want my husband to be my best friend. No offense to the boys, but you all can't be my husbands unless polyandry is brought to the United States. Even then it'd still be icky. Other than all of my brothers, I do still like other guys too. I finally met someone that gives me hope for the future, makes me want to try harder, and I feel more like myself whenever we talk than when I talk to anyone else. I like those feelings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment