Saturday, August 20, 2011

Party! Party! PARTY!

I had the house all to myself last night, my parents and little sisters decided to go play in Park City for the evening. I was determined not to be all alone this time, as I was when the afore mentioned members of the family went camping. So all day long I scoured through all of my friends (even some people that aren't my friends) to find someone to hang out with tonight. I found only one. And a half - he didn't get off work until 9:30ish.
So I wait for my beloved friend to be ready, and while I'm waiting I decided to stuff myself with some yummy Costa Vida. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. My bestie is then finally ready to play around 8 p.m. so we go up the canyon a little and took a small hike (Small for him, incredibly strenuous for me). What a lovely walk we had, it was so nice to be able to catch up with such a good friend while buggies flew up my shirt and I almost died.
Around 9ish we came back to the beginning of the trail when we mutually decided that he needed food. So where else would we go other than JCW's?!
That was when our other dear friend came and we all caught up with one another while partaking of the happiness that is JCW's. I took my friend home, managed to get myself lost in downtown Provo (which was absolutely dumb because I only had to turn once to find my way back to state street yet I missed it!), and took myself back to my empty house.
So naturally, in an empty house around midnight, any self-respecting music major would turn up the electric piano as high as possible and play to their heart's content. That's just what I did of course.
About an hour later I had my own personal dance party, then I took the longest bubble bath I've ever taken since I was just a wee lass. Around 2 a.m. I decided I was hungry again, so I made myself some Spongebob Squarepants Macaroni and Cheese (thank goodness those Kraft people are smart and made the packet that contains the cheese powder water-proof, because I totally dumped it into my boiling water - the time must've gotten to my head). Around 2:30ish blow-dried my lucious locks, and around 3 a.m. watch the Romantic Comedy of my choice.
Thank goodness I didn't have anything going on early in the morning. This will probably never happen again, so I'm way glad I took advantage of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment